Monday 11 July 2016

Milestone: EI3 in May 2016!

Milestone: EI3 in May 2016!


Happy May, Happy Me! The month of May was a happy month for myself. Kid's SA1 (Semestral Examinations) done and I hit the rank of Executive in Young Living for the very first time. I received an email from Young Living to inform that I qualified for the Elite Express EI3 prize. How cool is that?! Will blog about this when I receive the gifts in August.


Extract from Young Living's website.

Another surprise was in the mail for me. I received a OneDrop lanyard and a 'Executive' pin from Kai and Sheena. Yay! As a member of the OneDrop group, each member will receive a pin and congratulatory card once we hit a new rank. Check out my cute pin! So proud to be a OneDropper!

I received my Singapore Flag pin from the Singapore NingXia Red launch in May 2016. Now it have a home on the lanyard. I'll show off my new babes in my next roadshow. :)

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

As a reward, I opened my precious bottle of Rose essential oil for myself. I have been keeping it for a special occasion. Rose has the highest frequency of all essential oils and is great for our skin. Time for some self-pampering.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
YL rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment