Friday 26 August 2016

I am Haze Ready.

Haze is BACK!


The smoky air is back with a vengence. Where I'm at, the air carried a burnt smell as well. At once, I can feel the back of my throat dry and scratchy. Drink up guys! Supplement with herbal jelly or Luo Han Guo drink to nourish your throat.

Son automatically requested for his mask when it's time to leave for school. Walked halfway and he asked why I didn't apply any oils on his mask. Even asked me to remember to diffuse Purification at home later while he is in school.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Oh dear! I totally forgot about the Haze Protocol after the one year lapse. Even my son remembers more about oiling than mummy! Haha..



Reminder to self: Must blog this down before I forget. #INeedBrainPower

Haze protocol:
  • Check NEA website for hourly PSI reading. (Like watching share price charts!)
  • Swipe Peppermint, Purification, or any respiratory oils on outside of mask to remove odors and to ease breathing.Some respiratory oils I like right now are RC, Idaho Balsam Fir, Raven, Eucalyptus Blue and Dorado Azul.
  • Diffuse Purification or Thieves at home to remove odors and boost immunity for family.
  • Avoid outdoor activities if PSI hits above 100 points.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
I'm sure if you google any essential oil FB pages or websites, there will be many variations of Haze Protocol. Choose one most suitable for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment