Sunday 28 August 2016

My Funny Experience With Eucalyptus Blue!

My Funny Experience With Eucalyptus Blue!


I L-O-V-E Eucalyptus. Yes, that's with a capital 'L'. There are over 700 known Eucalyptus plants. Most are found in Australia. If you walk along the streets of Australia, you will come across Eucalyptus in all forms, essential oils, creams and ointments aplenty. It's a walk down 'Heaven's Lane' for me. The native Koalas love them too!

Young Living has a few types of Eucalyptus essential oils. The one I loved most is the Eucalyptus Blue (EB). It is grown and distilled on Young Living's farm in Ecuador, South America. High in eucalyptol but a really amazing fact is that it does not cause allergic reaction in peeps who are allergic to eucalyptol.

This EO supports our respiratory system, repel insects and is highly calming to the mind. Since Valor is out of stock most of the time, I find that Eucalyptus Blue works well for me to calm my nerves and I love it for the refreshing smell.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

My Oiling Buddy, Serene and I meet up for roadshows often. I'm grateful to her for making time for it because she has two kiddos to take care of. Just recently, we were discussing EB and how much I love it. Serene had a different experience with EB. It smells like stinky socks to her, especially when she's not feeling well. I was dumbfounded. How is my favourite oil like socks?

I had blocked nose and my throat felt dry due to the haze that hit Singapore suddenly two days earlier. Since I got a diffuser necklace which I find super pretty, I thought I could diffuse my favourite oil when I'm out of the house. Big mistake! It smelt like gym socks to me suddenly. Too late to change the cotton ball in the pendant since I was running late for my appointment. My sense of smell must have changed because I was unwell. Bear with it! It's soothing to my blocked nose. Uggh! For those of you with the same problems as me, try to diffuse other respiratory oils like RC, Raven, Idaho Balsam Fir or Dorado Azul.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.


I can almost hear Serene snickering all the way from the East.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment