Friday 23 September 2016

I Needed A Skin Test, Not Permanent Tattoos!

I Needed A Skin Test, Not Permanent Tattoos!



Did a Skin Test today. They had to use black markers to mark the area when they put the lotion for skin analysis. I didn't think much of the markings and went back home happily after the test.

Little did I know. After a full shower plus additional shower foam and hand soap on my arm, the markings are still fairly visible. Yipes! I didn't ask for a permanent tattoo. My rebellious days are over. Yes, they will probably go away after a few more washings/days but I decided to test it out with my essential oils. #TheScientistInMe

I used a little Lemon essential oil dripped directly on the marker stains. After that, just gently clean it off with a piece of tissue. No hard rubbings needed. Lemon oil rocks!

Had to enlist the help of my son to take pictures for me. Thank you Jayden! :)

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
1st Picture: Stubborn marker marks still visible after full shower plus extra shower foam and hand wash.





















@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved. 
2nd picture: After I tested using Lemon essential oil on just 1 side of my left arm (on top of photo). The stains where I tested with Lemon essential oil are gone!

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved. 


















Last picture: Used Lemon essential oil for both arms. Fuss-free ink stain free arms.





















Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer



































No comments:

Post a Comment