Thursday 1 September 2016

Young Living SG Promotion for September 2016

Young Living SG Promotion for September 2016

September is here in a flash. *knuckles to mouth*

It used to be a month full of cakes; Birthday cakes, pancakes & mooncakes etc, as it's my son's and my birthday month! I now no longer celebrate birthdays after the age of 30 & shall remain 30 forever more! *Hand to heart* LOL

YLSG Sep16 Member Promo

Member perks details are out. Great deal or what? Free ImmuPower at 270PV, add 2 bottles of Ningxia Red (NXR) at 370PV, and a set of ART Skin Care System at 470PV. I'm overflowing with happiness.

I have talked about both ImmuPower and NXR in my older posts. You can click the labels 'ImmuPower' and 'NXR' to check the posts on them. I can't wait to try ART Skin Care System, been wanting to redeem with my rebate points. Now I can get them for free at 470PV. Happy Birthday to me!

New Essential Rewards (ER) Upgrade for members. There is now an Early Bird Gift monthly to all members who process their ER between the 1st to 15th of each month. For the month of September, the early bird gift is a bottle of 5ml Release EO!

  • ImmuPower - Boost Immunity. Helps body to repair cells and is highly antiseptic.
  • Ningxia Red - Boost immunity, energy levels and eye power. Good as a replacement for fizzy drinks.
  • ART Skin Care System - Safely and effectively cleanses, tones and moisturises our face. The set consists of a Cleanser, Toner and Light Moisturiser.
  • Early Bird Gift: 5ml Release - A blend created to release anger and memory trauma from the liver to balance our emotional well-being.
Quarterly Gifts has also been given a boost. Exact information will be shared on my blog once the details are out.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment