Monday 6 June 2016

What's In My Travel Pouch? Part I

What's In My Travel Pouch? Part I

School Holidays are here! Hooray! Flying out tomorrow for a week and I'm still not packed. Can feel the nagging vibes from hubby already. Uggghh! Before every trip, I swore to myself to pack earlier so that I will not miss out something important. Each time I fail! :P So need to apply my Motivation oil! Haha, Love to travel, Hate to pack!

Sneak peak into what's in my travel pouch. Do note that some of my must-have essential oils will vary according to the weather of the place I'm travelling to, my luggage size and duration of the vacation. I would love to lug my entire essential oil collection there but I am sure hubby will faint. Anyway, I need to save some luggage space for shopping!

I will be away for a week to Melbourne City. It's Winter time right now and the temperature is going to be between 4-17 degrees. Cold Brrrr! So my focus this time is more on respiratory support, immunity oils for my family.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
Essential Oil:
  • RC - Respiratory support. Always the first oil I'll go to when I hear sniffles. It can also be used to relieve allergies.
  • Dorado Azul - Respiratory support. Stronger version of RC if the former didn't stop the sniffles.
  • Raven - Respiratory support. Highly antiseptic and anti fungal. A hot oil very much suitable for the cold weather. Good to apply on feet and wear your socks at bedtime.
  • Thieves - Immunity support. A definite Must daily in or out of Singapore. I will apply Thieves in the morning and ImmuPower for night time. 
  • ImmuPower - Immunity support. A warming oil suitable for the cold weather. Good to apply on feet and wear socks at bedtime.
  • Sacred Frankincense - Eye power. Daily routine for kid day and night.
  • Helicrysum - Eye power. Daily routine for kid day and night.
  • Cedarwood - Essential for a good night's sleep on a strange bed. Cedarwood stimulates the release of Melatonin and promotes deep sleep.
  • Tranquil Roll-on - Feeling tension during your trip? Just roll on your shoulders and temples. With its blend of Lavender, Cedarwood and Roman Chamomile, it's your very own portable stress reliever.
  • Peppermint - Need I say more? Good for headaches, nausea, itcky smells wherever you are.
  • Frankincense - My bottle of vain. Good for my skin!
  • Lemon - My morning ritual of cleansing my body.
  • DiGize - Don't leave home without it. We tend to 'Let it go" by eating too much on holidays. I drink it every night after dinner to ensure that I can really "Let IT Go" the entire trip, least I end up with constipation.
  • Purification - Weird smell lingering in the air when u check into a hotel room? This is what I need to absorb the foul odours. Also can help with minor cuts and bug bites.
  • Joy - If the trip didn't turn out as great as intended, apply 1 drop of Joy over the heart and let's just enjoy the weather!
Supplements:
  • Super C Chewable - Load up on vitamin C for the family to fight the flu bug.
  • Ningxia Red Sachets - My daily dose of NXR on the go to boost my energy level. I had to specially order them from YL USA as they are not yet available in Singapore. It come in a 2oz easy-to-tear sachet. I love it!
  • Sulfurzyme - My daily support for building immunity and skin.
So many oils and supplements to bring with me on one trip you say! Nay, not really. I can never have too many oils with me. Most will be packed into my luggage bag for check-in. As for the supplements, it is a hassle to bring along the big containers. Just count the number of capsules/tablets you need for the trip and packd them into a small pill box or into those smaller ziploc bags.

I love the Young Living Everyday Oils set (Refer to picture below). Whenever possible, I will switch my 15ml oil for a smaller 5ml bottle for easy travel. They are available for purchase as a box of 10 5ml oils or YL members can get it free if they are on Essential Rewards for 6 months. How cool is that!
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved
There are some basic oils I suggest that you always have along with you wherever you go. I did not have any problems bringing my four EOs with me on flight. But I did prepare a Ziploc bag to keep the oils in. My favourite first aid oils are RC, Thieves, Peppermint and Purification.

I should probably stop here for now and go back to my packing. Dagger eyes at 3 o'clock! :P

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
Look out for Part II of my post "What's in my Travel Pouch?"

Have a great day!

https://myoilyfunscoops.blogspot.sg/2016/06/whats-in-my-travel-pouch-part-ii.html

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer





No comments:

Post a Comment