Wednesday 1 June 2016

Young Living SG Promotion for June 2016

Young Living SG Promotion for June 2016


June school holiday is upon us. Most of us are probably looking forward to a short trip overseas or planning activities for the kiddos to enjoy in Singapore.

I'm no exception. I have been looking around for some children's programs to "outsource" my son out! Having him all day at home is testing my blood pressure! I need Stress Away. Lol

Here's this month's YL member's promotion. Love it deeply because it's suitable for folks traveling or staying inland for adventures. Who doesn't need a 30-oil case for storage? I would love to have this for my sharing sessions!

  • Relieve It - It's a blend of Spruce, Black Pepper, Hyssop and Peppermint to relieve sore muscles and deep tissue pain.
  • Copaiba - This a highly anti-inflammatory and can be used for pain relief, sore throat, insect bites and relieve of anxiety. *Little Tip: I would drip a few drops of Copaiba into my throat if I have sore throat. It tastes much better than Thieves!

YLSG Jun16 Member Promo
There's a new product in town! Following the launch of Thieves Laundry Soap in Apr16, we now have another baby coming to our Thieves range. It's the Thieves Dish Soap. It's worth a try because it's a plant-based formula without SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and synthetic perfumes. Have you tried it yet? Let me know if you had! :)

Thieves Dish Soap @YLSG Jun16
In addition, there is now a limited time sale on the following products from June 1-14, 2016. Order these via Standard Orders and get a 15% off!. Please check out the flyer below for the terms & conditions. My personal favourites are Thieves, Peppermint, Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils. I can never be without any of them. In fact, close friends can testify to the fact that I always carry them around in a pouch wherever I go. Together with godzillion other oils haha!

15% Off June 1-14, 2016. YLSG Member Promo


Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment