Thursday 9 June 2016

What's In My Travel Pouch? Part II

What's In My Travel Pouch? Part II

This is part II of "What's In My Travel Pouch?" If you have not read Part I, here's the link. :)
https://myoilyfunscoops.blogspot.sg/2016/06/whats-in-my-travel-pouch-part-i.html

As mentioned in my last blog post, I prepared a Ziploc bag of the four EOs what I considered First Aid oils. They are Thieves, Peppermint, RC and Purification.

Being prepared is the best precaution. Don't expect your airplane to be ultra clean as Singapore is mostly a transit hub. The plane was probably hurriedly cleaned 30 minutes before our boarding time after carrying passengers from some other countries into Singapore. Any funny odours, just drip some Purification oil onto a ball of tissue and stuffed it in the magazine pouch in front of you. Your nose will thank you for it.

Little incident happened just after we landed in Melbourne Airport. Nephew slept throughout the flight and missed his inflight meal. Upon landing, he felt light-headed and his lips was pale. It's probably a lack of glucose from the 7 hours flight. His parents had some sweets packed in their luggage but we had yet to clear customs and collect our luggage. I applied some Peppermint oil on his chest, temples and got him to inhale the oil from my palms. Nephew felt better and we were able to continue our way. Do note my nephew is a well-oiled kid and is perfectly fine with the Peppermint oil neat on his skin. For most kids, please dilute with the YL V6 oil or just get them to inhale from your palm. It's not necessary to bring the whole bottle. Just pour out some V6 oil into a 2ml glass bottle and bring it on the trip with you.

Mine was a late night flight, so Thieves on feet with socks is a must before kid sleeps. No compromise on immunity support!

During the entire trip, these four EOs are always available in my carryall bag whenever we are out roaming the streets of Melbourne. Super convenient!

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment