Wednesday 11 May 2016

I need to Power Up My Brain!

"Son: Mom, can I have Brain Power?
Me: Why? (super puzzled)
Son: I need to Power Up my brain! :p"

Exam Anxiety? Since Brain Power (BP) is one of the freebie oils for members in May 2016. I thought I will talk a little about it in my blog this time. Strangely enough, my child asked me for this oil himself one week ago while he was doing his homework. I was really surprised. The usual oils he will ask for are Clarity, Cedarwood and Frankincense. Think the chase for paper is getting to him seeing his peers gearing up for the Semestral Assessment (SA). That's our mid-year examinations in Singapore. 
BP promotes deep concentration and helps to channel physical energy into mental energy. Some of the oil in this blends are Frankincense, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Lavender and Helicrysum. Many of the oils are high in sesquiterpene and that helps to increase activity in our Pineal, Pituitary and Hypothalamus glands.

Well since BP has Frankincense and Cedarwood, I guess he's covering most of his usual oils. Lols! This is his Exam Stress Buster oil!

@MyOilyFunScoops. All rights reserved.
How to use? I would usually apply 1-2 drops of BP on my palm and start applying on his brain stem (concave area just above the back of his neck), temples and rub the balance oil on my palm and allow him to inhale. You can also apply to the bottom of feet (the 2 big toes). Search for the VitaFlex Feet Chart. The big toes are where the Brain, Pineal and Pituitary glands are. Do exercise caution if you are using the oil for the first time. I can use it neat does not necessary means you can too. Dilute with V6 Vegetable oil if needed.

Good luck to all our kiddos who has papers coming up!





























Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer


No comments:

Post a Comment