Saturday 7 May 2016

My Love-Hate Relationship With Badminton


My Love-Hate Relationship With Badminton


Haven't touched my badminton racket in years. One thing about this game. You have to be sociable and be willing to travel. I can't jolly well play Badminton by myself. It's a minimum two persons' game. Yes, I used to knock the shuttlecock against the wall when I was a kid. Ended up getting more scoldings than normal. The black marks on the wall is the reason why my father had to repaint the wall every year. LOL

When a friend asked if I'll like to join their weekly game. I readily agreed, forgetting my age. Gosh, what monster aches I have after the game! My right side of the body felt paralysed. I used Peppermint, layered with Wintergreen to ease my abused muscles. Initially, I had to apply every 30 minutes. Gradually, it was more manageable so frequency was reduced to 3 times a day.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All rights reserved.
  • Peppermint - Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving
  • Wintergreen - Reduces muscle and nerve pain

Other oils recommended by fellow oilers are PanAway and Cool Azul Sports Gel. Have you tried them?

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer


No comments:

Post a Comment