Sunday 22 May 2016

Bon Appetit at CULINARYON!

Bon Appetit at CULINARYON!

There's a new place in town. You can learn to make your own spaghetti, a chef will be there to teach you how to cook it to perfection. VoilĂ ! I had such a fun time that I felt that I simply had to share it with all my friends.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

It's a great venue for private or birthday parties, team-building events. Just leave me a message, I'll link you up to the Events Manager for CULINARYON. For ad hoc girlfriends or parent-child bonding sessions, you can just check their latest schedule online at CULINARYON SG. There are scheduled classes with chosen meal sets to choose from.

Cream pasta seems to be one dish I can never master. I can cook tomato-base pasta just fine. My son loves it. But I admit I'm a failure at Carbonara. Each time, the sauce tasted funny and I had to throw the whole pot of sauce away. What a waste!

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
When an invite came from my fellow Young Living Oiler and buddy Serene, from Xavvy-licious, to join her in a pasta making class on 4th May 2016, I jumped at the chance. From the series of pictures below, you can see that the setting is not your ordinary cooking class. It's Elegance in a cooking studio! I was spoiled the moment I stepped into the premises. The ambience was classy, romantic and bustling.

Sipping drinks while chatting with old friends, new friends. Yummy finger foods arranged delectably. How to resist? I admit I binged even before the cooking event started.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

It was really a meal from scratch. Any more fresher, you probably have to grow the ingredients yourself. Look at the wonderfully fresh tomatoes, eggs and fruits! Our chef, Daniel, even taught us a few handy kitchen tips to make cooking a better experience.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Pasta-making time from flour up! Definitely a first for me. To my surprise, making your own fettuccine does not take long. It's actually possible to make it in our own kitchen with the right tools.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Chef Daniel and his sous chefs then proceeded to cook the pasta for the class. We were taught how to present the pasta to make it look more appetising to our guests. Dashes of Mozzarella Cheese and Olive oil and it's Bon Appetit! Something about making the pasta ourselves. It's definitely 'Yum' in every bite. Serene and I were thinking that the dish would be perfect with a swirl of Young Living's Taste of Italy essential oil. I will definitely try it at home the next time I cook.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms @MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.


@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Fruit salad with Mango ice cream for dessert? I had two helpings. That's an indication on how delicious it was. Now how to convince my hubby to buy me the Kenwood Mixer. :)

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment