Saturday 23 April 2016

Durian Feast No More!

Durian Feast No More!

If you are living in Singapore, then you are no stranger to the King of the Island. I'm referring to the fruit, my beloved Durian! Woe to those who craves for the fruit but folks in our surrounding can barely tolerate it. I'm one of the unlucky ones. My husband hates the smell of it. So no eating durian in any form in his presence and I better brush my teeth umpteen times and swish with mouthwash if I don't want to spend my night in the living room :p

Whenever it's in season, we can smell the aroma anywhere! Oooh, how can I resist? Ok, I admit I'm weak-willed. I can never resist buying a box to indulge myself whenever hub is not around. The pungent smell will fill the whole house thereafter. Deep trouble! Deeper trouble if the hub is coming back in 30 minutes time.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
Tried and tested. Immediately, I'll diffuse the Young Living Purification oil. Within minutes, the durian smell will be gone and the house will smell fresh with faint lemongrass smell. None the wiser, husband comes home and does not complain that someone had taken durian in the house again.

Purification Oil is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) and Myrtle. Most of the oils in this blend have antibacterial or antifungal properties. Lemongrass is purifying as well.

It can also be used to eliminate the stale oil odour if mum is frying fish or chicken in the kitchen. Definitely, an essential oil I can't run out of. Try it and you'll be nodding your head.

How to use? Diffuse is the way to go. No diffuser? You can choose to drip a few drops of Purification oil to some cotton balls and throw it in the corners of the house.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment