Saturday 16 April 2016

Who says Young Living journey is mostly about kids?

Who says Young Living journey is mostly    about kids? 

I started using Young Living essential oils like how most mummies with kids started. Child started going to school and immunity took a sudden plunge big time. Visits to the PD were as common as visiting the Zoo (I do that a lot as my boy loves animals!). Out came my friend who introduced to me the Young Living therapeutic oils. Verdict: Happy child settling in school. Bushed out mummy from the never-ending tasks and oiling regime. Sounds familiar? 
By this time, I had been on the YL journey for more than a year. Yes, I am guilty of always looking for or trying out the best oils for my child. Sudden revelation. What about me? Why am I not using these wonderful essential oils for myself? Being part of One Droppers, I signed myself up for a class on Raindrop Technique (RDT) conducted by Kai. Ever a curious bunny, I volunteered to be the one on the massage bed to demo the massage techniques. 
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

During the demo, to be super honest, I was tensed. Picture yourself semi-naked in a roomful of strangers. NOT my most comfy massage experience. Kai was really gentle and I was then able to enjoy the experience of having the oils on my foot and back. I felt revitalised after the massage but I couldn't say it was any different with the other massages I have had before. 
Boy, was I wrong! I was able to have a good night's sleep after it eluded me for a long, long time. Some history. Oh, I could fall asleep. But very often I'll wake up after 3-4 hours. Imagine you wake up at 4am, I have to be up by 6am. Do I continue sleeping or not? I try to fall asleep, in 2 hours the alarm will ring. I'll be a zombie. I give up sleeping, I'll be a zombie. Either way, I just can't win.

Problem, I can't massage on myself on the back. Hubby is definitely not going to volunteer willingly. Thus, I was left with the Foot VitaFlex. Happy to share that it work just as well. Just a simple 'Pad, Tip, Nail' method and you are well oiled in 10 minutes. I did the regime every day for 2 weeks. Currently, I only do Foot VitaFlex with the Raindrop oils once fortnightly or whenever I feel the bug catching on to me. Trick is to line the essential oils in a row with the caps unscrewed.
Try it. You might just fall in love with it.
         Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?        

         Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment