Sunday 17 April 2016

Mummy Experiencing Exam Stress?

Mummy Experiencing Exam Stress?


Think I must be losing it. For the first time in 3 years since kid started primary school, I actually did this.

Rrr-ring! Checked my phone and realised it's 6.50am. Boy, are we screwed. Late for school on Monday morning. I quickly woke my son up. Hearing my freaked out voice, he woke up instantly.

Hubby woke up in all the commotion. "But today is Sunday you know?!" Embarrassment and guilt sank in slowly. So going to be the butt of hubby's joke for the rest of the year. Super guilty that I woke my son unnecessarily. He was like super blur and we had to coax him back to sleep.

After making fun of me the whole Sunday morning, hubby and I talked postmortem. The only logical explanation is I must be suffering from child's mid year examination stress. I distinctly heard an alarm ring when my alarms are set to work only during the weekdays. Actually his actual words in Hokkien were I "ki siao liao", which translates to gone crazy in English.

Time to whip out my Stress Away essential oil. It's a gentle oil for kids and adults to relieve everyday stress and promotes relaxation. Stress Away is a blend consisting of Lime, Cedarwood and Lavender.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

  • Lime- Can refresh and stimulate a tired mind.
  • Cedarwood- High in sesquiterpenes, which can help to stimulate the brain, emotions and memory. It also stimulates the pineal gland to release melatonin, improving thoughts and cognition.
  • Lavender- Improves concentration, maintains peace and tranquillity.
 How to use? Can diffuse or apply on temples, neck or wrists.

I love the smell of Stress Away. Let's hope I survive the next 2 weeks.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment