Thursday 28 April 2016

Sharing At Our Local School

I was really blessed to have a chance to do a roadshow at a local secondary school on 27th April 2016. My good pal Serene, who is also my upline in Young Living, readily agreed to back me up on this. Sharing with strangers still does not come easy to me after all this time. Yes, I know I have to get out of my comfort zone. Lol!

Verdict? It was fun to chat with everyone who dropped by. We chatted on essential oils, nutrition and personal wellness, and made many new friends! Just a few hours and we were bushed. Talking non-stop was not easy. But it was a few great hours of adult conversation for a SAHM mummy. I'm sure quite a few SAHM mummies will agree with me.

Below are a few photos I took of the sharing session. Keen to invite us down for a coporate sharing? Do drop me an email. Private sharings are welcome too if you have a minimum of 4 folks.

Have fun oiling!

"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met."
           ~William Butler Yeats

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.
@MyOilyFunScoops. All Rights Reserved.

Interested to try the essential oils featured in my post?

Disclaimer





No comments:

Post a Comment